As we are gearing up for summer here in the Southern Hemisphere I thought I would share a few tips on getting your bikini body ready before the weather gets gorgeous! Most of us tend to let go a little bit during winter but you can get toned and fit in no time! Here are a few things I do:
1. Cut out or decrease sugar intake – Instead of having two sugar’s in your coffee have one or none at all and cut out all fizzy drinks.
2. Stay active – Try and walk as much as you can (always take the stairs) and do a thirty minute exercise routine at least once a day.
3. Plan ahead – I always feel that if I plan my meals ahead of time that there is a lot less temptation to get takeout or eat bad foods.
4. Buy cute gear – This one probably only applies to me but when I buy myself a cute new gym outfit I feel way more motivated to exercise!
5. Get a water filter bottle – I have been drinking a lot more water since getting my water filter bottle. Its easy to always have with me, I can refill it anywhere and for some reason I drink way more water when it comes out of a bottle rather than a glass!
These might seem like easy things to do but you definitely need to apply yourself and have a fitness goal in mind!
What are your tips and tricks to get fit?